We are sorry for your problem.
In your case, if your disk can't be recognized by our product, we suggest you try the solution for you:
1. Press Start ->Run, input “%systemroot%\system32”, and click OK.
2. Please check whether there is a file named “epmntdrv.sys
”? If there is not, please run “setupempdrv03.exe” in the same directory.
3. If it still does not work, please shut down all other applications (include anti-virus software and firewall) and then re-install our product.
If it failed again, we suggest you do as below:
1. Press 'start' - 'run' - 'regedit'.
2. Find the path:
3. Find the Value name 'ImagePath' and check it Value data whether is
'. If not, please change it.
4. Restart your computer.
5. Run our product again.
If the solution doesn't work, please try the following method:
1. Press Start->Run, input “regedit”, and click OK
2. Please find the following item:
Then you can see the key named Start in the list. Change the value of Start from 3 to 1. Then press OK.
3. Reboot your computer and run our product again.
If you use dynamic disk, for further analysis, could you please tell us what kind of volume you used on your disk? We hope you could send us the screenshot of the Disk Management. (Please right click "My Computer" and choose "Manage" -> "Storage" -> "Disk Management")
EASEUS Partition Master 4.1.1 could resize dynamic disk indirectly, but you need another disk to perform this. You can copy the dynamic volume to unallocated space on basic disk and resize this basic disk. All data of the previous dynamic volume will be safely copied to the basic disk automatically with Dynamic Volume Copy Wizard built in EASEUS Partition Master. After the copy finished, please close the server and then use the previously copied disk to replace the original dynamic disk. (We suggest you tick “Shut down the computer after changes are applied” option) After this, you may remain the basic disk to use or convert the basic disk to dynamic volume (Simple volume or Mirror volume only) again in Disk Management.
Please refer this link:
http://www.partition-tool.com/easeus-pa ... volume.htm
When you resize the partitions on the basic hard disk, please refer:
By the way,we suggest you:
1.Our product needs some space for data exchange when resize your C. So you need to keep 5%~10% free space on partition C. You can shrink D first and apply it, then move data to D or external device, then enlarge C;
2. When running our product, please close other applications including the antivirus software and the firewall.
3. If there is much data on your partition, the resizing will take a long time. You need to be patient to wait.
4. We suggest you do this step by step, such as, decrease partition D, apply it. Then increase partition C and apply it.
5. Please backup your important data to a safe place such as external drive before resizing. If you don't need to partition the external drive, please disconnect your external drive before running our product.
EASEUS Support Team Z
EASEUS Customer Support Center: