I am trying to replace my hard drive in laptop. I am using Win10 64bit.
Hard drive has 2 partitions + 2 hidden (system and backup).
I was following your KB: http://kb.easeus.com/art.php?id=10011
1. I created backup of hidden System partition + C disk (where Windows is).
2. I created exactly the same 2 partitions on destination drive.
3. I created bootable disk with EaseUS Todo backup on destination drive.
4. Switched disks so destination drive is in laptop and booted it.
5. Easeus opened, I pluggeg in (via USB) source disk
6. I have restored backup from source to destination.
- here I have tried many combinations so I'll list just 2 that I think should work
6.1. I have restored only C drive (not hidden system partition). This time there was only partition for C drive prepared, no other partitions.
6.2. I have restored both C drive and Hidden System partition.
7. Once finished I have shut down the computer and tried to boot it.
8. I got errors that Boot disk was not found.
9. Replaced drives again, and checked the destination drive and it seemed that there was no backup restored.
I hope somebody will be able to help me with this since I am tired of continually switching drives back and forth...