Error: Some Image Files Not Intact

Get help with using EaseUS Todo Backup (for paid users). Please do not post problem of other software here.

Moderators: zhihui, EaseUS, Nvidia, Kenn

Error: Some Image Files Not Intact

Postby cbergm7210 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:36 am

Hello and thanks for a great product!

I have an ongoing incremental backup plan that has been going successfully for over a year. All of a sudden I get the "Backup plan failed. Some Image files not intact." error.

What would cause this to happen all of a sudden? Nothing has changed on the computer recently.

Thanks for the help!
cbergm7210

The number in the middle: 24

Re: Error: Some Image Files Not Intact

Postby JEfromCanada » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:43 am

With this answer, I'm assuming that you've been checking your backup integrity on a more-or-less ongoing basis (including a post-backup validation)...

A backup plan can fail if you run out of room on your target device, or if the target drive cannot be located on your network. Check those causes first, as it they are the most likely scenarios.

The remaining comments assume that connectivity and capacity are not the issues...

If all has been going well until recently, I would try to pinpoint the time when things started to fail and temporarily move/rename the more recent incremental backup files and try to run a validation against the remaining backup chain. If all is well, it points to an error in your recent backup incremental(s); and hopefully, the next backup cycle will record without incident.

However, if you cannot verify the backup chain even after removing your most recent incremental file(s), there is a deeper issue that will require that you probably start a new full backup from your plan.
JEfromCanada
Patriarch Member
Patriarch Member

Re: Error: Some Image Files Not Intact

Postby Kenn » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:24 am

Dear cbergm7210,

To help you better, please tell us which edition and version number of EaseUS Todo Backup you are using.

Please check your backup images by "Check image", then tell us the result. It is better that you can attach a screenshot of all the backup images in the backup folder.
Ken
EaseUS Support Team
EaseUS Customer Support Center:
http://www.easeus.com/support.htm
Kenn
Expert Member
Expert Member

Return to EaseUS Todo Backup (for paid users or pre-sales questions only)