If you cannot open the RAW files normally, which means the lost data has been damaged or the files are not recovered correctly. Please run 'Partition Recovery' again and follow the method below to rescan the device:
1. The hard disk(s) list will pop up after you run 'Partition Recovery';
2. Before you select a disk to start searching, click the "Option" button above, and then switch to the "RAW" page;
3. Tick the two checkbox "Recover RAW files" and "Recover RAW files only", and set 'Maximal file size' to the max (2147483647 bytes);
4. Click "OK" to ensure, program will return to disk(s) list page, select the disk which you want recover data from, click "Next" to continue.
5. When it shows 'Quick Partition Searching', please click Cancel, it will show 'Intelligent searching', please wait till searching finished.
After the search process finished, the found files will be sorted by file types. You can use 'File Preview' feature to check your files (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .txt, .jpg, .bmp, etc. can be supported to preview).
Because when using this mode, program will not depend on the file system of the partition, you need to identify your desired files and save them manually, sorry for this inconvenience.
BTW, you can send your purchase information to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we can upgrade the product to 5.5.1 version for you.